Indiegraf is committed to unbiased, independent journalism. Funds from advertising and sponsored content allow Wings PNW to cover operating costs and expand coverage. The following policy explains how Wings PNW protects our journalistic integrity and the trust of our readers while working with advertisers and sponsors.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Indiegraf’s sponsorship options are designed with small businesses, local non-profits, and community programs in mind. In short, we’re looking to work with anyone who’s striving to make Southwest Washington a better community. If you share our publication’s values and respect our editorial mission, we’d love to hear from you.
All advertising policies are independent of editorial decisions. Wings PNW does not endorse any product or service marked as an advertisement or promoted by a sponsor in Indiegraf publications. Editorial content is not compromised by commercial or financial interests, or by any specific arrangements with advertising clients or sponsors. Advertisements may not be deceptive or misleading and must be verifiable. Advertisements should clearly identify the advertiser and product or service being offered.
This policy covers all functions within Indiegraf and any affiliates that involve advertising operations.
It is the responsibility of Indiegraf Founder to ensure compliance with this policy.
Indiegraf has the right to decline any advertisement that, in its sole discretion, is incompatible with its mission or inconsistent with the values of Indiegraf the publication/website or the organization, and to stop advertising previously accepted. Ads are subject to review by the editor and others at Indiegraf. Indiegraf has no conflict of interest in what, when, or how we publish content, regardless of sponsorship status. In no case shall separate agreements with Indiegraf or its affiliates supersede this policy.
- All native/content advertisements/sponsorships are labeled with “Sponsored” text., i.e. sponsored by, made possible by, in partnership with, together with.
- Ads that contain a URL or domain in the body must link to that same URL or domain.
- Ads must send users to the same landing page when the ad is clicked.
- Landing pages cannot use “fake” close behavior or any of the spam behavior which is recognized as malware.
- Ads must directly relate to the content on the landing page.
- Ads must clearly represent the company, product, or service that is being advertised.
Advertising for the following categories is prohibited:
- Ads must not be false, misleading, fraudulent, or deceptive.
- Ads cannot insult, harass, or threaten a user.
- Ads cannot contain, facilitate, promote or reference the following:
- Discrimination agains any racial, political, or religious groups
Violations of this policy may lead to consequences up to and including the removal of the ad being served on Indiegraf sites and related material.
RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
Indiegraf reserves the right to modify or terminate this Policy with or without notice.
ADVERTISING COMPLAINTS POLICY
Please send any complaints about advertising/sponsorship to [email protected].
Indiegraf retains editorial control of our content in all circumstances. Funding partners do not have input into the stories that will be produced, are not aware of specific stories we are working on, do not review them before publication, and do not have special access to reporters. We will always disclose who our funding partners are to our readers. Partners must sign a clause agreeing to editorial independence before entering into a partnership agreement with Indiegraf.